Thursday, February 21, 2013

Sweet Stinker!

We have been really sick! We thought Lilly had food poisoning but it just hung on and trickled to all of us. Owen seemed to get over the yuck faster than any of us. Last night Lilly and I were both sleeping in my bed and Owen in his. About ten o'clock I felt a little hand on my leg and a sweet little voice praying for me. Owen asked God to heal my tummy and then he went to Lilly and prayed for her! Those are the moments in life when Jesus shines through your weakness. I will never ever forget his sweet voice praying for us.
He is a sweet little man even if he has a stinker grin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.