Thursday, April 25, 2013

Happy Birthday My Pook

I adore my husband and we celebrated his birthday last week! He is a very special man and when I say special I mean it! He is truly amazing in his love for God and his family.
Gary does not ask for much but when he does its a doozy! He has wanted an AR-15 for years. And for his birthday I got him one! Strangest gift I have ever given, more like strangest purchase I have ever made!!
I love you Pook and I pray many blessings over you for this next year!



1 comment:

  1. He really is an amazing person. I can't believe his parents did such a great job raising him! haha Seriously, we love you Gary. You make us very proud! And I'm glad that you still like food.

    ReplyDelete

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.