Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Snow Day!!

Today is my day off for the week and the kids had a snow day! We really don't have any snow but we have some horrible wind! We have a huge pine tree in our yard and I am surprised it has not crashed into our house!
The kids enjoyed sleeping in this morning while I got up early and had a cup of coffee and read a book all alone. Then Gary came home from work and we got to chat and drink coffee together before he went off to bed.
I love days like today where it's just me and the kids, however I need to call Home Depot and get a new hot water heater. Ours died this weekend. It's still works but we have to keep the water off until we take a shower or run the dishwasher or washing machine. Just a minor thing but we need it replaced soon.
Looks like I and the kids are going to make some cookies and watch a movie! Yay for snow days!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.