Monday, May 27, 2013

Ahhh Summer

I feel like I have been waiting for summer all winter! We had another beautiful day in Colorado and could not be more thankful for all the activities around town this weekend. Gary the kids and I spent time wondering around Territory Days in Old Colorado City. We love looking at all the stuff! This was one if those days that I really enjoyed being with my little family. Lilly and Owen are really good kids. I wish I could freeze frame days like today forever. Now I am relaxing in my sitting area listening to Lilly and Owen riding their bikes and watching the black birds dig for the seeds they want from the feeder! Love these days! Happy Summer!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.