Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Happy Birthday My Sweet Lilly

I am in denial that my love Lilly is eight years old today. She is a gift beyond words. Its a pure blessing and privilege to be her mom. Lilly has a heart that shines for Jesus a love for ponies, art, music, fashion and she loves to run. She is smart and wise beyond her years.  Lilly is a daddy's girl and one day when she gets married Gary's heart will break! Lilly loves her family and friends and is quick to show Gods love to others! 
Our sweet girl is growing so fast and Gary and I could not be more in love with our little pink blessing. We pray for strength,  wisdoms and guidance while we are raising our Lilly. We pray that Lilly continue to put all her faith and trust in Jesus! We love you baby doll Happy Birthday!! 

3 comments:

  1. She is such a beautiful young lady and such a blessing to her family! Happy Birthday, Lilly! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday my little Lilybean!! You are one of the most amazing little girls I know!! Can't wait to see you this summer and Uncle Chris can't wait for the fireworks!!! I sent your birthday present on Tuesday. Hope you enjoy!! Love you Aunt Tammy!!
    Stephanie, Morgan and Uncle Chris told me to tell you Happy Birthday from them also!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You


    Lilly wrote this!!! See you guys in a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.