Saturday, June 15, 2013

Clear Day!

Today was a clear beautiful summer day! We had some great news today that the fire is around 30% contained and all the evacuations have been lifted for all of Colorado Springs. We have several family friends that have lost homes. I will say that every person who I've talked to has shown great appreciation for the entire community. I have had the chance to speak with many members at work who are just so thankful to have the love of their families! I have heard countless testimonies to how great God is! 
Indeed He is great! 
Our great city will continue to love and worship the only One who can truly bring peace among the ashes. 
Love this picture I took this morning of our crystal clear blue sky and wonderful chinook helicopters! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.