Sunday, June 2, 2013

Sunday

I love Sunday. Sometimes I believe this day was made for me only! 
After a rough start to our weekend, we are definitely enjoying today! 
I was blessed to sing in our early service. My very favorite thing! Our service was all about worship. We have a choice, we can glorify God and we can choose not too. This service moved me to tears and joy and hope in Jesus all on one! 
I hope everyone finds blessing in all Jesus has done, because I for one am overwhelmed with gratification to my King! 

My husband and children must be exausted because they are all asleep on three different floors in our home. I am enjoying a good book and our Rocky Mountains in my favorite place! 
Blessings! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.