Saturday, June 1, 2013

While I Work

Gary was playing at the range and my parents were gracious enough to take the kids to see the Clydesdale's. I am really glad everyone had a good day! 

I on the other hand was so busy I did not pee or stop to have lunch. And now that I am home from work its time to clean my dirty home and do laundry. I still have not changed out of my work cloths. I took a moment to blog before I punch something! So smile at my family's happy day!! 
For good measure I thought I would throw a picture of me in at work. Don't buy the smile it was fake! 




2 comments:

  1. When you come to Idaho, we will go camping up the river and you can sit and enjoy a cup of coffee on the deck and look at the mountain and listen to the river and the birds! All is well with the world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! And I can sleep in the cool Idaho weather! We are really looking forward to it!' The kids are really looking forward to fireworks that's all they can talk abou and Morgan!

    ReplyDelete

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.