Saturday, August 24, 2013

Loving My Weekends

I applied for a new position with Ent back in July and got the job. I started working my new job the first week in August. Now that I have been working in my new position for three weeks I tell you I could not be happier. I really love what I do, and being home by 5:00 every night and every weekend is priceless! 
This new position has given me the freedom of having a schedule and being home for my family and allowing me to serve at church more often. 
This has been a huge blessing in life and I could not be more thankful and happy. 
I have never ever seen anything wrong with being a working mom as long as I am balanced and in alignment with Gods plan. I feel so good right now and feel such a freedom in His workings I pray things stay this way forever! I am so thankful to know that where two or more are gathered in His name there He shall be. Our home is a dwelling place for The Lord, and the feeling of alignment is strong and balanced. I pray that the Lord continue to guide Gary and I along that narrow road, and help lead us in making godly decisions for our family. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.