Saturday, August 24, 2013

Sky Sox Baseball

I love sporting events! And grew up going to tons of games. My favorite was always Air Force Football and next was Sky Sox Baseball, followed by the Rockies, Broncos and Avalanche. 
I adore the fact that Lilly and Owen are at an age where they are starting to love and understand baseball and football. 
We had an amazing time tonight. Our kids are really special and so much fun to be around. We walked to the Sky Sox game and had fantastic weather. It was a great game, followed by the most amazing firework show since Disney, I mean Uncle Chris' fireworks :)! They did a whole show before the fireworks started! It was a great night. 
I am incredibly blessed to have these moments with Gary and the kids. I sure wish time would slow down and I could hold those babies forever. I am so thankful to our gracious God for all His blessings.  















No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.