Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Smart Board

Lilly is utterly enthralled with school this year. She has a smart board in her class and she is fascinated with all it can do. She was so excited today because they used google earth with their social studies lesson. She told Gary and I that it was a giant iPad. She told us all about how it's a giant touch screen and they could move earth around and see different places like it was live. 
It is so exciting to see the amazing tools that our kids are growing up with. I am so thankful that we have such wonderful teachers that are teaching with innovative products that are keeping up with the technologies of today's world. I love to see my kids excited about learning! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.