Sunday, October 6, 2013

This Kid

Time please stop! This kid has grown up so fast in the last couple of months! Owen has a heart that is golden he loves to love and learn. He has learned so much in just the first couple of months in school. I love to hear about his day and the stories of his friends. Owen was so excited to go on his very first field trip to the pumpkin patch. Unfortunately it was canceled because of the weather, however they reschedule for next week. I love the excitement that he has about going on the school bus! I wish time would rewind I miss my little babies, but I am so enjoying watching them grow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.