Sunday, March 30, 2014

God is so abundantly amazing, His mercy is new everyday! Gary and I have made some incredible changes in our lives and each change brings us closer and closer to our Jesus! We could not be more thankful for great workplaces that do sound honorable business. This is Gary's last week on nights! Yay! We are so ready. Not only is this his last week on nights but he is being promoted to a manager. These changes we have made will allow for more family time and more time to serve God. I'm getting ready to teach a new class at church called Crazy Love and Gary is looking forward to returning to Church Security full time. We also are going to start our very own Haynes Family devotional that I'm writing just for us. We are going to start making a devotional that will include pictures of our family outings and special moments! 
Praise God for his unfailing love! 

Everyday on my lunch hour I choose to spend that time with Christ. I have been blessed with an amazing view of His creation! Here are some pictures of my daily walks with God, the fat bunny that joins me and my new office space! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.