Friday, July 25, 2014

Thank You

 My little brother Major Teddy Perry has served our great Nation honorably and faithfully.  Today after many years of service in the United States Army he retires and transitions into civilian life with an amazing new company . I am one very proud sister. Teddy I know you have seen and felt the pain of war and you will never ever forget those memories, moments, comradery, brotherhood and the unfortunate sting of untimley loss. Know that you have served our county honorably and well and we are so very proud of you and all you have done. How exciting the places you have been, I know you have prayed in places that desperately needed prayer and have felt the Lord in your footsteps. I will never forget the story and pictures of the sweet Iraqi baby, know that I still pray for that little boy to this day. You are and amazing man and I am beyond proud of you for all that you have done, Thank you Major Perry for your service to The United States of America! Paw-Paw is grinning from ear to ear!

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.