Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Weight Loss Wednesday #3

I am still walking about 4miles a day and have begun some weight training. Let me just say, the weights are kicking my butt! That is hard work. I typically only do weights for about 20 minutes and seriously it’s the longest twenty minutes of my day. I made it through our anniversary and camping trip while sticking to my  low calorie fruit, veggie and lean meats deal, however had a failure with a rice crispy treat Monday night. All in all it is going well and I lost another two pounds. I’m concerned that I’m not losing weight fast enough.  Everything I have read said that losing two pounds a week is the safest rate to go. I can’t help but wonder what I can do to kick this up a notch. If anyone has any suggestions I would gladly listen.

I’m clinging to 1 Corinthians 6:19-20 Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body.

I love the Lord and telling people about Christ is not enough. I have to follow his word and glorify him in everything I do. Looking forward to the day where I look in the mirror and see physical changes! Until next week!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.