Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Weight Loss Wednesday #4

Well I did not lose any weight this week. However I am lifting weights so I am holding on to the fact that muscle weighs more than fat and I am indeed becoming a healthy temple!

I have kicked up my walking I am doing about five miles a day along with clean eating. My friend asked me the other day what clean eating is, its eating food that can be hunted or gathered. No processed foods no soft drinks, if it did not come from a plant, tree, root or is not a lean cut of meat I am not eating it. HOWEVER I do have some coconut milk in my coffee in the morning. All in all it’s going well, I’m not discouraged yet and I pray I can keep this attitude and enjoyment in serving Him. I have a new little goal and it’s to wear my wedding dress. I think that was really the last time I felt good about myself. So when I can get in that dress again I just may wear it around town, maybe to church, work picking the kids up from school!


 I'm constantly reminding myself and praying 1 Corinthians 6:19


Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body.




2 comments:

  1. Karen
    Jen just remember that your body is the temple of God and as such it is His to do with what is necessary and He will guide you in this process and make it easy for you.
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure wish He would take my love for bread away! :)
    I'm really surprised at how well I'm doing. This is really a spiritual journey and I'm actually enjoying it! I truly feel like it's the one place in my life I have not given to The Lord, so I did and it's a huge blessing! Teddy is trying to get fit too and it really brings me great joy that I'm going to kick is booty!! Lol! Love you guys

    ReplyDelete

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.