Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Weight Loss Wednesday #5

YAY! Down a little over 10 pounds this morning. Last Wednesday when I weighed myself I did not lose anything so somewhere this week I lost 4 pounds. Hopefully I will meet my goal of zipping into my wedding dress in late winter or early spring. All is going well, I wish it would go quicker but it is going well. I have been doing my own research on wheat and gluten and I think I have some intolerance. I have really eliminated bread, pasta and anything starchy from my diet and I feel great. It’s amazing. Gary and the kids really wanted a pizza the other night so we order one, I had a small piece with my salad. As short of a time as I have been doing this diet change I really did not feel so great a couple of hours after eating it. I’m not sure if it was the bread or the grease, either way I really realize how disgusting I have been eating and it’s enough to make me really think. My kids and my husband are doing so well with me. I’m fortunate that they are encouraging and willing to make changes with me. Praying I can continue to lose 10 pounds a month and then just be in a healthy maintenance  mode!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.