Saturday, August 30, 2014

Sherman Tank

Sherman our bad little kitty of fifteen years died on Thursday evening. He and I kind of liked each other. Sometimes we were friends and other times he was a bad kitty. We really were blessed by him, he liked to wink at you, eat hotdogs, scrambled eggs and sour cream potato chips. He loved Lilly from the moment we brought her home, I used to have to take him out of her crib. He was also an expert at clawing my curtains and escaping to go on kitty missions. We knew Sherman was dying and we were blessed as a family to pray over him and hold him as he went to Heaven. He ended up being my little friend and secreatly I'm really missing him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.