Monday, August 11, 2014

Sickened

I don't get it. I physically don't understand. I have been sick. Utterly disgusted and sick over the genocide that is occurring in Iraq. Babies, children, are being beheaded. These babies heads are being placed on sticks and paraded through streets. Women are being brutally raped, men are being crucified and hanged. There are people begging for help and mercy. They are terrified and doing everything they can to stay alive. I can't sleep, my mind runs in a thousand different directions in prayer for these people.  And I come home after work and what fills my Facebook feed? Another Hollywood celebrity has killed himself. People are so concerned. God help us! Lord help us get our priorities on You, show us our insignificance and realign on focus on Your Glory.  Forgive your people Lord, we know not what we do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.