Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Weight Loss Wednesday

I was very nervous to step on the scale this week. I have been sick and had not worked out for, four days. But I stepped on the scale and from last week lost another 2.2 pounds. I have to really think about buying some new cloths. I look ridiculous, my work pants are huge on me and my pencil skirts will fall off. It’s a great feeling but I must admit a little scary. I really don’t have the money to spend on new cloths, nor do I want to spend a dime on myself until I have reached a good amount of loss. I was thinking once I reach sixty pounds or so I will get my hair done and buy a few new things, until then I really don’t see the need to spend money on me.  No one seems to notice that I have lost weight so that tells me I need to work harder until my weight loss is physically making me look different. Right now I look the same just baggy pants! Lilly is my little accountability partner. We  celebrated her baptism at one of her favorite dining places The Olive Garden. I enjoyed my salad and black olives while my sweet little family happily horded the bread sticks. I was very proud of myself for not indulging in pasta and bread. It’s the small victories! HAHA!! Owen on the other hand is the first to offer his poor starving momma bread, candy and then laugh at me, I love them so much! I have been very thankful to my pookers who walks with me nearly every night and makes sure I’m doing my Ranger Training correctly haha. I have really cut the carbs and sugar for our entire family and it seems to be nothing any of us miss. Truly I’m looking forward to a dinner roll at Thanksgiving and a ginger cream cookie at Christmas, but for now I’m happy with my veggie life!

God Bless! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.