Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Weight Loss Wednesday YHOOO 1st Goal!

I hit my first goal! I started this journey on June 262014 and I have consistently lost about 2 pounds a week I've lost a little over 25 pounds! I’m up to walking about 5 miles a day and eating healthy. Gary and I are joining our church for a 50 day fast. We can fast anything we choose, media, sports, reading entertainment books anything that can take time away from The Lord and we have chosen to fast our lunch and dinner. There will be some days that we will have dinner but our lunches will be devoted to the Lord. I’m very thankful for this journey. I have never felt so close to God, I know who I’m hungry for and it is not food!  Who knew that doctors were right about exercise and eating right. Looking forward to the next 50 to hit my goal! I’m going to wear my wedding dress for weeks!

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.