Saturday, November 22, 2014

Heart of Praise

I’m in such a worship frame of mind, I don’t know if it’s the season that is upon us or I just feel an urgency to shout and  to praise God. I listen to worship music all the time and often wake to songs glorifying the Lord on my heart during the night and first thing in the morning. I truly believe that I was made to worship and glorify Christ through song. And every part of my being longs for eternity where I will be able to soak and glorify God perfectly in Heaven. Reading John 4:23 during my Radiant Word Study back on the 7th of November I was reminded about worship in Spirit and in Truth.  Worship is not to be confined to a location or a talent it’s not something that happens just in church when the music starts. Worship is a heart matter.

We are to love The Lord our God with all of our heart all of our soul and all of our might. Our worship and our praise weather corporate or private is a direct result of this expression of love. True worship must be in Spirit where our whole heart is engaged we must also be educated in scripture to honor God with His words. Worship is reserved for God and God alone. My worship is the acknowledgment of God and all His glory in everything. My prayer for myself and my family is obedience to Him and His word. I pray we leave this world exhausted. Exhausted looking to hear those precious words of ‘well done.’ I often pray for a great awakening in my home and in my church that we would be leaders in praising Christ with our whole selves. My heart is truly alive with praise, and I pray faithfully that my children will be brave and praise God with might. I have many in my life that may not understand this and that is okay. Worship and being undone in Christ grows as your relationship with God grows. I feel like I’m entering into a new season of worship and life in general.  I have never felt more comfortable as a Passionate Follower of Christ, wife and mother.  This has been a powerful year for me and I’m embracing this season more and more. I have never been more in love with The Lord or my little family. I’m praying that these desires of praising God continue to grow and become more urgent.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.