Sunday, November 16, 2014

Glow

Today at church I was talking with my friend Geri who told me how much she loves it when I'm singing on the worship team. I have to admit as much as I want my worship to shine for Him alone, I love when people tell me this. I love leading worship and it does my heart good to hear kind words of encouragement. She also made me laugh and told me I glow in more ways than one. Gary was also there and they chuckled.. Okay so I glow literally, I did not know this until I watched some video... Haha!! Oh my!! :/ 

I actually prefer to think The Holy Spirit is just stronger in me than others!! :) 





2 comments:

  1. You do glow! You are our very favorite on the Praise Team. Your love for Christ and worship is contagious! We would love to hear you sing more! On a side note you look amazing, good for you on your weight loss.
    :)Meghan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Meghan. :) I was surprised to see your comment! I thought only my family read this!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.