Saturday, November 15, 2014

Quiet

I love feeling small and knowing God is in control of my life. After a very long week of work, school and illness I'm so thankful that my life is just a speck of dust. I love knowing one day we will live in the perfectness of Heaven. On my very cold prayer walk this morning watching the sun poke up, I was listening for God. As much as I love big powerful praise and worship, Its my alone time I love most. Basking in His still small voice, that sweet gentle whisper. These are the moments where The Lord leads me and comforts me and reminds me the hard narrow road is only going to become more narrow, but to take comfort and have peace because He said He will be there and never ever leave me. My prayer this morning is for my family and friends to find and seek His quiet voice, where you too are reminded how small and dusty you really are. Take comfort in Him hand over life to our precious Jesus and let him lead you.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.