Thursday, November 13, 2014

WLW

I have a mind that wonders. I can see the romance and beauty of the earth. I love being outside and walking, hiking, crunching in the leaves feeling the breath of God on my face. I love it. However I don’t see the beauty or romance in 5 degree weather nor do I see the beauty of freezing! I stuck to my lunchtime routine of walking and I surly froze. I am maintaining my weight but have hit a serious plateau. I’m not sure what to do about it. I think I will just keep at it and eventually I will step on the scale and see it move downward. As of now I’m sitting at a total weight loss of 46 pounds. I’ll take it!

 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.