Friday, December 26, 2014

Christmas


Unspeakable joy has filled our hearts and our home this Christmas. We prayed together and finished one of the most beautiful family devotions. Our God is good and His light shines in the darkest of places. I'm beyond thankful for The Cross and The Glory that fills my heart and home today. I'm thankful for my precious family and the Light that shines from their hearts. I'm thankful for the moments of perfectness and the traditions of love. 
I am overwhelmed with joy today as we glorify our Jesus and celebrate all that He is. Our Giver of Life has come to save the world with humble beginning, overcame the grave and now boldly sits on His rightful throne. How blessed are we to celebrate Life and peace, The Christ in Christmas! His life is worthy of our praise and all glorification! Praying goodwill and peace this joyous day, Merry Christmas! Here are some post of our Christmas Celebration! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.