Monday, February 16, 2015

My Favorite Game

I adore my husband! He loves me and the kids, he works incredibly hard and truly loves The Lord! 
All these great things do not stop me from teasing him. After church we went to lunch followed by a quick stop at Pro Bass. Because we have had summer weather we were not prepared for the little mini blizzard that blew threw. The kids and I stayed in the jeep since we did not have coats and Gary ran in real quick. Well any trip to Bass Pro is not quick with my husband, this is good since it have me and the kids a chance to move the car! I wanted a picture of him searching for the jeep so badly but I was laughing to hard! He is a good sport, and before anyone feels too badly for him he usually wins these little wars! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.