Saturday, February 21, 2015

60 Pounds!

I have not done a weight loss post in a while so I thought I would update. I have officially lost 60 pounds! I literally have 40 more pounds to go! The first 50 seemed so easy I just ate less and walked, this last bit is definitely proving to be more challenging. I have started running, only about a mile each night since it's light out and let's face it I literally can only run a mile without dying! All while keeping a morning workout and lunch hour walk. I have also really cut my diet down. I'm eating veggies and lean protein until I hit my 100 pound goal. Overall I feel really good. Praying I loose the rest of this weight soon because I literally have one pair of jeans and one pair of work pants and all my tops are to big. I don't want to invest in clothing until I lose and can maintain. Loving this journey, God is my strength! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.