Saturday, February 14, 2015

My Reminder

Even as an adult I have these moments of feeling insignificant as a wife, mother, daughter, sister, worship leader, friend, co-worker and most importantly Lover of Christ. I ask myself often am I doing enough.. I have fallen into thinking that what I do seems small, behind the scenes and unequal with my abilities. Does anyone notice me, my work, my heart, does anyone even care? Yes someone does notice me and that  is my Big God, the one and only God I serve, and the Only I need to notice me. God knows my character and my deepest hearts desires  and I’m thankful for the reminder in Luke 16:10. God gives me just enough pennies to make dollars, he give me just enough... I don’t need to be seen, awarded, given a pat on the back because I am seen and my heart is made known to my Heavenly Father.  I pray that I never lose heart in doing good “insignificant” work and I don’t grow weary in my Love for Christ, family and worship! I love big and my God knows my love.. So I’ll keep planting seeds in my small insignificant way and soon the tree will stand tall.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.