Monday, April 6, 2015

Blessed

Amazing, beautiful and powerful services today at Radiant Church!

I adored every minutes of watching people receive new life in Jesus Christ through water baptism and praising and worshiping our Risen King! He is indeed Alive! I'm so in love and in awe of my Savior! I was so proud of my sweet little family! Each one of us served in ministry yesterday it was the perfect Easter! Gary served on the security team, Lilly served in children's ministers with the babies, Owen helped greet new kids and helped my friend bring in breakfast stuff and I was blessed and honored to lead worship! We had an egg hunt and fantastic dinner when we came home! We are so thankful for Life in Christ! He is Alive! 

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.