Saturday, October 24, 2015

I Hear His Voice

This scripture is embedded in my heart, but there is something so powerful about reading and touching the words of Jesus that brings me to tears each time I read it. I hear His voice. I hear His still small whisper. His voice is unmistakable. His voice bring clarity, spontaneity, unity and confidence. I know that people must think I'm crazy. And that's just fine with me, because I hear the voice and have encountered our Living God. Undeniable change happens when a person encounters God. Across this earth passionate followers of Jesus are being tortured, beaten, jailed in inhuman circumstances, children are being raped and beheaded all because they have encountered our Living God and they will not renounce their faith, these people hear His voice. I'm praying this morning for my family and friends to be still. Maybe it's been awhile since you have opened your Bible, maybe you think you're too busy, maybe you think you're too far gone. It's never ever to late. If you have breath in your lungs it's not to late. The words Jesus spoke in Matthew 4:19, Matthew 16:24, Matthew 19:28, Mark 1:17, Mark 10:21, Luke 5:27, John 1:43, John 8:12, and John 21:19 are Follow Me! He extends this invitation to everyone, God wants his sheep to follow the Light of the World. Be still today had hear His voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.