Friday, November 20, 2015

A Family that Serves

I am loving service to those in need. This year at Ent I have had the opportunity to be heavily involved with many community service events. I love United Way and can’t wait to continue this relationship of serving my community with them. I had the opportunity to be my departments representative to visit some of the wonderful agencies that our support, service and giving goes too. I am very excited for my upcoming work day at Care and Share Food Bank for Southern Colorado and I am also going to Partners in Housing. I’m excited to introduce the kids to serving outside of our church home. We are so heavily involved in Radiant ministries that it’s been incredibly exciting to actually be in the community helping even more. Gary has the opportunity to serve on a fantastic new ministry that will take him into the homes of elderly, widows and single women to do some home improvements. The kids and I going to continue with Care and Share on top of our service to our church home ministries! I’m really excited for the new year and opportunities to continue to love people and be the hands and feet of Jesus. United Way is a fantastic organization, exciting times! 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.