Thursday, November 26, 2015

Traditions

Traditions are so important to our little family. Lilly and Owen are very quick to remember the little details and I truly love that they do this. Thanksgiving is a day where once again I'm up at the crack of dawn! Really, it's just I'm so excited and can't sleep! I went for a run and did a workout video just so I can eat today! I'm getting ready to wake up my little family so we won't miss any moments of the Macey's Day Parade! Gary will wake up to a Pumpkin Spiced Latte and the kids Peppermint Hot Chocolate and a pumpkin roll! That's enough to kill my stomach right there, I'm going to hold out for sweet potatoes lol! Loving this season with my family!  Praying all my family and friends have love and thankful hearts! Happy Thanksgiving! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.