Saturday, March 12, 2016

A Hiking We Went

We love to go hiking and we did Seven Bridges today! It was a beautiful day up there! We have never been up this early we usually wait a couple more months. The trail was pretty clear until the slight incline before the last bridge and then we hit a little bit of slushy snow. This was not a problem going up but coming down I became a ninja! 
The kids were down and Gary was in front of me when I caught my foot on a root and twisted my ankle and scraped up my knee. I should be sore tomorrow, but it was worth the battle damage :) we had a great time! My kids thought I looked super cool as I ninjaed my way from not diving off the cliff! 














This is where I nearly died! It looks like nothing in the picture :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.