Saturday, April 22, 2017

Full of JOY


We owe $6,754.39 between the US government and state of Colorado. It amazes me that two hard working, home owning, kid having and giving people can owe this much money to Uncle Sam. If this had happened to us five years ago it may have thrown me into a slight depression and ice cream induced coma. Especially when I can see how many people we could have helped or given to our church's building fund. But today, my heart is full of joy and ready to give Caesar what belongs to him. Gary and I trust not in horses or chariots but in the Lord our God. This means that we may not vacation as often this year or remodel but it means we are taking care of business and trusting in Gods plans for our lives. We are in love with the kingdom that God has promised us!  He has many rooms in His house and there is a perfect place for us in Heaven! I'm so excited to watch the things of this world pass away knowing His eternity is close and we are invited in the heavenly celebrations full of joy, no worry and no pain! I'm praying for His Glory fall and walk in expectancy for His promises! 
Full of JOY! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.