Tuesday, April 25, 2017

So Thankful

 Tonight was such a beautiful night of reflection. Gary and I were talking about how happy we are. We have two amazing, lovable God fearing kids, beautiful family and truly beautiful friends that we do life with. Our Pastors have taught us to hunger for holiness and seek God's kingdoms verses anything of this world. We have a light that God has shown us that shines so brightly it blinds the darkness. We both have amazing work places, of course I could gush for days over the family I work with. Seriously my friends that I work with I adore and would do anything for. These people have brought me such joy. I LOVE and respect them as I love my family. We are blessed by our Lord Who reigns above all. I have said before that sometimes I feel like I live in a fairytale, what I live in, is heaven on earth. I'm faithfully in love with my precious King who is guiding and leading step by step! So thankful this sweet night! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.