Sunday, April 23, 2017

Well Shoot

I have gained about 17 pounds from my lightest weight since starting my fun weight loss journey, it's fat too as I can see loss of muscle. Im really not that tall so 17 Pounds is quite a bit. I'm in a really great place with my relationship with the Lord, my family and work, but I got comfortable and cozy with life. So I begin again. I'm learning to love Jillian Michael's again and early morning devotion and working out. I'm thankful that God leads me and I'm reminded of the book of Romans that changed my life. So here's to a before picture, praying my body change and become a healthy temple for my Living God 💗 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.