Monday, June 12, 2017

Prayerfully Discouraged

There is power when believers come together in the name of Jesus. When we gather in the presence of God and the power of His Spirit is evident we will began to speak in tongues, prophesy and worship and preach the Gospel with a Godly confidence. I love the book of Acts and long for and continue to pray for the Glory of God! Reading a powerful devotion this evening I realize I just don't care what people think of me when I worship the Lord. I have an audience of ONE and know the others singing praise to our Jesus on the same platform feel the same way! I can imagine the joy of Heaven and the glorious sound of Holy, Holy, Holy is the Lord God almighty. I can't imagine anyone in Heaven not excited by the Glory of God! Anytime I have the privilege to lead worship I'm thankful and honored to join in that choir of angles. Any moment I have the opportunity to sing praises to my Jesus I'm expecting amazing things to happen. And I know, when hearts release all worldly focus and join together in praise He moves miracles every time! I read something today that at first was very discouraging, it basically said worship this weekend was very showy. As someone who is incredibly passionate about going to the Throne Room each and every moment we praise God, I must admit I was a little offended and was offended for my fellow teammates. I know our prayers for our worshippers and have seen the visions that God has given me and know that His Glory will fall and we all get to be apart of that moment. While reading and praying this evening, God laid it very clearly on my heart that whoever made those comments dose not know. This person does not know our Savior that we worship and sing praise too. They don't know the maker of the stars, the maker of grass, dirt, rain and the sky. They don't know our, healer, redeemer, Abba. They don't know our God who humbled himself and lived as a sinless man who suffered on the cross for our salvation, the giver of living water and eternal life. They don't know the maker and giver of LOVE. Tonight I pray for this person, and defend this person and have a softened heart for this person. This person walked into a very passionate community and saw lights, fog, and talent and made a quick judgment. And this evening I can see how they came to this conclusion. But what this person did not see was the God behind the Glory, Who was very present. I pray tonight for this man or woman, for our paths to cross and the flame of passion to fan like a rushing wind guided by our Holy Spirit! I'm so thankful for this reminder that not everyone is understanding of a relationship with Jesus and our passion to give praise to Him, I'm thankful that tonight I'm called to be His hands and feet. 
Worshipping for an audience of One! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.