Saturday, July 29, 2017

Uggg the Struggle

I have lost about ten pounds but this is a struggle. I'm really struggling with my thyroid and how awful I feel. I pretend I feel cheerful and well when I'm struggling with how tired and blah I really am. However, I'm totally committed to not taking the synthroyd. That medicine does ugly things to me and this tired thing will eventually go away. My biggest complaint and concern is my skin. I'm breaking out like crazy. It's terrible and I feel like crawling in a hole. But I know this will pass and beauty is on the inside. God sees my heart! 
I have always romanticized about walking in the rain.I tell you three miles is only romantic if you are walking with your love! Not alone freezing and running through hail! Lol! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.