Sunday, July 30, 2017

Sleeping Beauty, Kind of

Lilly does not sleep. From the sweet moment she entered life I learned that the kid functions on very little sleep. As she has gotten older we have become a little more lenient with her. During the school year she can stay up but only in her bed, during off times we let her stay awake within reason. She never has a problem getting out of bed and has excellent grades. So as a momma that needs her sleep, I have had to learn this little lady that is energetic and ready to go all day and night! This morning when I woke up I found this in the refrigerator, so as you can see there are some benefits to a responsible young lady who doesn't sleep! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.