Sunday, July 30, 2017

Wow!

Wow!! God is speaking to me today! 
We can't let our children neglect their spiritual lives for sports or extracurricular activities and for us media! There is nothing wrong with kids playing sports or being involved with extracurricular activities as long as it does not compromise their spiritual lives! Both our kids play sports, enjoy choir and art.  But we need to be more concerned with our kids eternity vs their position and popularity in this world! This world is so backwards, we pride ourselves on position on money and junk! This world is so full of compromise. We said long ago our kids are not allowed to play sports or have concerts on Sundays if it interferes with us going to church as a family. We have to live for Christ not this world! One day Gary and I are going to be held accountable at the feet of Jesus for the way we raised our family. We have big dreams and would love to see Lilly and Owen succeed in all God has for them. My fear of God is so much bigger than the opinions of people in this world! Praying for my kiddos today that they remain strong in their faith! As for me and my house we will serve the lord! 


Excellent message today at Radiant Church!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.