Saturday, February 10, 2018

Moving Party

Our staff is very close and when we get together it’s just fun, even when we are moving tons of Christmas decorations. My friend Kelly has a problem :) I have never seen so many decorations! It’s something I’ll be giving her a hard time about for the rest of our lives! Our Pastors moved this past week to make room for Pastor Todd’s mom and I only got one picture. This is a picture of my Worship Pastors little boy. He is the sweetest little man! PT was carrying a box of books up the stairs and Ogden said “you’re doing a great job Pastor Todd!” I love little encouragers! I took this picture to send to his momma and forgot to send it, I felt it was totally blog worthy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.