Friday, June 15, 2018

So Blessed

For those who really know me know my love language is just being thought of, told I’m pretty or brought ice cream unexpectedly lol. I love my family and my friends and am incredibly blessed in how they show me love. I also love when my family or friends pay attention and pickup on little things about me. It just makes me feel loved and valued. I’m a big believer in telling people what I think. If they have done something great or are just a beautiful person they should know.  We should never be short with our encouragement and love for others. I don’t want to reserve my good thoughts and opinions of my family or friends for a memorial service, which happens so often.  I want family and friends to know how much I love them and how highly I think of them now! So it makes me feel so special when sweet gestures are returned. I was incredibly surprised by a very sweet moment at work. I love the color pink, it’s kinda obnoxious. I’m a girl who likes pretty things and it’s so sweet when people pick up on little things like this. I have been a little overwhelmed at work with our financial campaign and building project. I have these moments of not feeling worthy of the position I hold with the church. I work with some of the most amazing, thoughtful, talented and anointed people on earth, and I have moments of pure unworthyness and feelings of being less than. And a sweet moment made me feel so special this week. I was surprised with a pink computer! Lol! You all have no idea how special this made me feel. It was just so sweet and I felt loved. It’s a moment I won’t forget, I’m so thankful.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.