Saturday, July 14, 2018

Volunteer Picnic

We had a beautiful church picnic in Woodland Park to honor our faithful volunteers. It was a great day. My favorite part of the day was after the picnic hanging out at our friends Dustin and Kaci’s home who live in Cascade. Gary and I love the area and loved the beauty of their home. I’m so thankful for the fun, easy and sweet conversation. Sometimes I wonder if I really know people, if people are just pretending or have a mask on. Over the last 11 years or so I have never felt that way about them. It was refreshing and fun. I was thankful that we could all laugh even at dumb things! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.