Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Dear Pancreas

Between my thyroid and pancreas I’m a hot, sometimes cold mess! I had an attack last night that zonked me out. It’s the worst pain but when it’s over it’s over. Today I have been sore and have had a splitting headache, however, in my weakness He is strong. I have been trying to get out of my office for a quick walk each day. Sometimes it happens and sometimes it doesn’t. The only thing about Ent that I miss was my daily lunch hour where I walked about three miles each day. We don’t have time for lunch breaks at the church, we are super busy. But I need that time even ten minutes to pray and feel God. It’s a huge misconception that because I work at a church that I sit around reading my bible and worshiping all day. Man, that would be amazing! The reality is we are busy, passionate and perfectionist as we work together for the Lord. I’m finding I’m a little stressed lol... and I need my walk and prayer to calm me down. I spent five minutes walking up the hill to literally see the roses. I didn’t smell today as my head is killing me and I couldn’t bend down. The view when I turn around to walk back to church could cure anything. I see God in the flowers and mountains! So, dear, pancreas you lose today! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.