Monday, September 10, 2018

My Best Friend

God is amazing! I am not, lol. I am busy, really, really busy. Sometimes I forget things, I’m overbooked, over scheduled, and sleepy! Ha! I have an amazing friend and her name is Jennifer Doyle. I spent many days on the worship center floor with Jen praying and talking and I miss her dearly. She taught me something so special and that is balance and throwing things out. She taught me it’s okay to be unseen not to answer messages or open email. It’s okay not to react to everything. God spoke to me through her! Today I took a quick walk around the block of the church just to pray and hear God. And just as clearly as I could see the earth in front of me I felt His voice. He told me I spend way to much time on social media. I honestly have this love hate relationship with it. I use it for work but since that is not mandatory I’m going to fast it. We are going to be heading into a 40 day fast at the end of the month and I started early making mine a 111 days of prayer and fasting. I’m well into my fast. It was clear that God said to let this go. I’ll continue to update my blog but for now I’m seeking my Best Friend, the Holy Spirit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.