Saturday, September 22, 2018

Kingdom Impact

Kingdom Impact. Those are big words and I’m thankful to have these words in my life. I want so much in this lifetime. I have big God sized dreams.  A new house in the mountains, I’d love new clothes for me and my family, new hair regularly lol, I want to travel and see the world, I want to pay for cars and college for my kids and poor Gary, I want jet skis and a boat and a vacation home in Idaho. I want to hike through countries with just a backpack and go to concerts and be able to give freely and retire someday. I have old lady goals! But my earthy wants and desires are a dream, God sized dreams but dreams nonetheless. Fasting does something to me, I change and go deeper with God each time I fast. I’m hungry for a deeper understanding of scripture and life in Jesus. Radiant is entering into a time of fasting and prayer for our Kingdom Impact initiative that includes a ten million dollar building. I’m very close to this initiative. So close that I have been fasting for about sixty days before I enter into the corporate fast for fourty days and I will continue for a total of one hundred eleven days ending before Thanksgiving. I don’t want just earthly goals that will pass away in earthly dust. I want to make a kingdom impact long after I am rejoicing in Heaven. God has given me a number to give and it’s astronomic. We can’t afford the number that God has asked us to give even over a three year period. Im praying that God give Gary the same number for confirmation. It’s definitely a kiss your mountain home, hair appointments and vacations goodbye number. This number is troubling, life changing for my family, Jen needs a part time job life changing. However,  I believe in God, His timing, and His provision. I literally can see the staff at Radiant and our families writing scripture on the drywall. I can see people worshiping and encountering our Living God in this new campus building! I’m trusting God to provide for my family, for us to sacrifice greater together and for the hearts of Lilly and Owen to see the opportunity that lies ahead. I’m longing for humility and a deeper understanding of Kingdom Impact. Less of me, less of us and more of Him. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.