Saturday, October 13, 2018

Old Community

I really miss my old small group.I spent some time reading my old journals and I love the prayers, laughter and life we shared together. It’s sweet to see where those people are today. I’m thankful for the way God answers prayers. It’s sweet to see pictures of families we prayerd for! 

I am longing for that same type of community, it’s funny for someone who works in a large church I feel like I don’t know anyone. Last night I spent time at our little mountain campus. I feel like Gary and I belong in a smaller community. I need a God sized miracle so we can move to the mountains! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.