Friday, October 5, 2018

Value

Friday nights and Saturday mornings have become my thing. We have busy weeks and I love the feeling of our home on Friday evenings. Gary and I have learned the value of quick dates wether a walk together or a quick drive to our favorite cafe to just be together alone and talk. Our home is a sweet place to relax where I tend to look as ugly as possible and enjoy just being us! Our family is fasting and we have cut off Direct TV. It’s peaceful and we aren’t going back to it. Of course we still have the internet and Netflix but I love not having tv. We are in deep prayer and it shouldn’t be amazing but it is when we hear from God. He is doing amazing things in our home. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.