Saturday, December 8, 2018

Mom’ n

I don’t have the mom thing together at all, although it appears that way. What is seen on social media is the truth, we are happy and have amazing moments BUT,,,there is a lot of not postable moments that happen. I feel like I’m constantly rushed, I don’t read enough to my kids, I slack and give in, sometimes cookies are okay for breakfast and dang it, cereal for dinner! We typically have mismatched socks and there are many times devotions happen on the way to school instead of happily sitting around the breakfast table. Lilly and I have a conflict of interest as to how much makeup is acceptable for 13 and Owen likes to throw his favorite sweatshirt in the dryer every morning and call it clean.. And the husband.. well he is amazing at making his own lunch daily and keeping everyone alive in between those magical postable moments. Lol! 
The only time of year I seem to have a good grip on this mom thing is Christmas. If only I could live in a Hallmark movie throughout the year. 










No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.